DELIVERY & PICK UP
For St. Mary's College Graduation Rentals CLICK HERE
Delivery prices are based on transport to an area that is immediately accessible to our trucks. There will be an extra charge for difficult access, stairs, long distances, repeated delivery or pick-up attempts.
A signature from the responsible party accepting delivery of the rental equipment is required, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
Equipment must be stacked in a single location and ready for us at the scheduled pick-up time.
Round-trip Delivery & Pick-up available. No minimum order required for delivery. To guarantee a delivery reserve your equipment at least 30 days in advance.
Walnut Creek / $55.00
Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Concord, Alamo, Danville, Diablo / $65.00
Berkeley, Clayton, Emeryville, Martinez, Oakland, Piedmont, San Ramon / $80.00
Alameda, Castro Valley, Dublin, San Leandro / $125.00
Antioch, Crockett,El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Hercules, Livermore, Pleasanton, Pinole, Pittsburg, Richmond, Rodeo,
San Pablo / $140.00
Brentwood, Benicia, Fremont, Marsh Creek, Morgan Territory, San Francisco, Treasure Island, Vallejo / $190.00
DELIVERY & PICK UP TIMES
Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm regular charge
Saturday 8 am – 12:30 pm (Apr-Dec) regular charge
Closed Sundays & Holidays
Set-up & Break down
Chairs $.75 up / $.75 down
Tables $2.00 up / $2.00 down
Umbrellas. $2.00 placed into table & opened
(UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL OUR DRIVERS PUT THE LINENS ON THE TABLES)
Dance Floors, Stage & Arches - Included in Price
Heaters & Fans - Included in Price
Tents & Canopies (except Pop Ups & DYS) - Included in Price
Policy Revisions for Rental Contracts
After Hour Concerns:
- Linens cannot be cut or damaged. Linens that are damaged (ie. candle wax, holes, etc.) will be considered “missing” and charged the replacement cost.
- Our voicemail has a phone number to contact in case of after hour rental “emergencies.”
(ie. concession machine not working, incorrect linens, missing flatware, etc.)
- A minimum charge of $300.00 will apply to all out of hour services (labor and delivery).
- Copy of a valid state issued identification card is required for all concession rentals.
- We have a narrow parking lot, please do not park in the aisle. It is a single lane and other clients/large delivery trucks can not pass.
MANUALS FOR EQUIPMENT - (PDF)
OVERTIME HOURS - PLEASE CALL FOR QUOTE
- Any will call orders cancelled within 24 hours of your pick-up date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee auto debit to credit card left on file at time of reservation.
- Any delivery orders cancelled within 48 hours of your delivery date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee auto debit to credit card left on file at time of reservation.
Monday through Friday before 8:30 am and after 4:30 pm
Saturday Before 8:30 am and after 12:30 pm (Open Saturdays Apr-Dec)
Closed Sundays & Holidays
Our showroom is closed from 12pm-1pm for lunch Mon-Fri
You can call the day before your delivery and we will give you a 2 hour delivery window. Delivery windows are approximate and are subject to delays due to weather, traffic and previous customers on the route. Please plan your rentals to arrive 6 hours before your event begins to allow for delays, check-in and set-up. “Exact” delivery times are available at an additional charge. Call for quote. Quote is based on the capacity of deliveries at that time.
Final numbers must be received by 12 noon 2 days before your scheduled delivery.
For example: If your delivery is scheduled for Friday last changes are to be made no later than 12 noon the Wednesday prior. If your delivery is scheduled for Saturday last changes are to be made no later than 12 noon the Thursday prior.